Seed Swap/Share – Cancelled
As you are probably now aware, this event will not now be held because of the Foxlowe closure due to the Coronavirus. It’s still possible that our Plant Share will be able to go ahead in late May. If so, we will bring our seed supply to that. In either event, we wish you happy and creative gardening during this social isolation period.
Should you wish to get hold of green manure seeds, which are still not widely available, we recommend looking at Garden Organic’s catalogue.
Now we know how important soils are for soaking up carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, come and try some of the green manure seeds that help to protect them, along with lots of others.
- Bring your seeds in a packet or bag with some cultivation information, ideally the original one
- No seeds to swap? Make a donation instead
- Seed potatoes, onion sets, etc. also welcome
- Some heritage seeds provided
- And of course the all-important green manure seeds
Find us in the bar
Free admission but donations welcome