Now we know how important soils are for soaking up carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, come and try some of the green manure seeds that help to protect them, along with lots of others.
- Bring your seeds in a packet or bag with some cultivation information, ideally the original one
- No seeds to swap? Make a donation instead
- Seed potatoes, onion sets, etc. also welcome
- Some heritage seeds provided
- And of course the all-important green manure seeds
Find us in the bar
Free admission but donations welcome