Mik Artistik’s Ego Trip – postponed again due to change in Covid regs
Due to Covid regulations changing we’ve postponed this again to Sat March 13th, 2021.
A socially distant show at the Foxlowe …..please book seats in the groups required up to max 6.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our refurbished performance room The Bromfield ……
We have carried out a COVID19 Risk Assessment & can assure you the health, safety & well-being of you and all our staff is our number one priority.
When you visit us, you will find some changes to make your time with us safe & enjoyable:
– Accessible hand sanitiser stations around the venue.
– A one-way system to enhance social distancing.
– Track & Trace data collection on booking, to be kept for 21 day. QR Code available.
– Socially distanced seating arrangements.
– Table service only & contactless payments.
Attendance will be maximum 60 and seating only and we ask you to remain seated unless visiting the toilets or smoking.
No shouting , cheering, singing , dancing…
– No standing or mingling with other groups.
– Face coverings must be worn by customers when not seated.
– We have cleaning, handwashing & hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
– Staff will be wearing visors/masks.
– All events will be booking only for up to tables of 6 people.
– 10pm closing – please respect our neighbours & leave quietly.
– Please be patient with our staff and volunteers – we are working in very different circumstances.
Postponed from 18th April due to the Coronavirus.
Who is Mik Artistik & his rapidly developing Ego Trip?
“The best live act I’ve seen all summer” so said BBC 6 Music presenter & music aficionado Gideon Coe. ~ “Port Eliot Festival wouldn’t be the same without Mik” says Port Eliot’s very own Micheal Eavis, Rick Worthy ~ & while we’re on the subject of Glastonbury, Mik Artistik has performed over 100 shows over the last 11 Worthy Farm Festivals, including last summer where, as always, the band performed multiple shows over a variety of stages, and last year was followed around by two camera crews from the BBC who covered Mik in their BBC2 Glastonbury footage ~ some people say their Glastonbury hasn’t started until they’ve seen an Ego Trip show, others just make sure they attend as many as they can!
Iggy Pop played crowd-favourite ‘Plastic Fox’ recently on his 6Music show calling the song a “stone cold classic”
Keith Allen has on of his merchandise teapots, and ‘Homeland’ actor Damian Lewis always makes a bee-line for Mik’s shows at Port Eliot! …. and this summer festivals across the Country were seduced by Mik’s story telling tunes.
Mik, Jonny Flockton, & Gregg, return to the Foxlowe Arts Centre, and if you’ve never seen one of Mik’s show before, then expect the unexpected!
The band are a Yorkshire treasure, and never fail to get an audience singing along, laughing, gasping!, but most of all, enjoying themselves… it will be joyous!